PRAXIS3 is an award-winning 45-person architecture firm located in downtown Atlanta. We’re looking for a Senior Project Architect with 8-10 years of experience on ground-up buildings and technical remodels. The ideal candidate will have experience with wood frame construction and multi-family housing. Praxis3 offers a great environment for professional growth and career advancement. Our projects offer the ideal opportunity to strengthen your experience in a fast-paced environment with a great group of talented architects. Praxis3 is located in the Fairlie Poplar district of downtown Atlanta. (Due to ongoing pandemic, Praxis3 is currently operating remotely.)
The Ideal Candidate:
· 8-10 years of professional experience.
· Professional degree in Architecture. BArch or MArch.
· Architectural registration or currently pursuing registration a plus
· Experience with Revit is required
· Expertise in preparation of architectural construction documents
· Ability to effectively direct other team members in preparation of construction documents
· Ability to effectively communicate with clients and entire project team
· Proficiency working on new construction and technical remodel projects
· Expertise in architectural detailing and consultant coordination
· A very competitive compensation package (salary, bonuses)
· Employer paid benefits package (health, dental, disability, life)
· 401K with employer match
· A structured learning environment with design and technical discussions on a weekly basis.
· Generous assistance with IDP and ARE – both financially and with training.
· Long term opportunities for growth and professional development
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements in a WORD or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. References & portfolio are recommended. Please type “Senior Project Architect” in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls. Salary commensurate with education and experience.