Phillips Partnership, an award winning Architectural and Engineering firm in Atlanta, seeks Architectural candidates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with 0-10 years of experience for several positions in their Retail, Mixed-use, Multi-Family and Hospitality studios. Candidates interested in working within a team environment, should possess a strong working knowledge of Construction Document preparation, Consultant Coordination, Construction Administration and also be skilled in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop. Experience with Rhino, Maxwell, Sketch-up and other graphic programs are beneficial.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors in Architecture;
• Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop proficient;
• Knowledge of Retail/Mixed-use/Multi-Family/Hospitality Design;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Working knowledge of Rhino, Sketch-up, Maxwell, 3-D Vis, & MS Office;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be a Team Leader.
• Paid Personal Time-Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401(K) with Employer Matching
• Health Insurance & Prescription Coverage
• Dental/Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Health & Dependent
• Basic Life Insurance
• On-Site Health Coach
• On-Site Exercise Facilities
• Weekly Lunch and Learn Sessions
• Company Sponsored Events & Activities
• Perimeter Office Location with access to MARTA