PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are currently seeking an Architectural BIM Manager with 5-10 years of architectural/design firm experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment.
Include, but not limited to,
– Primary role is to provide Revit/BIM management, leadership, model management, and support for the office’s projects
– Work collaboratively with current BIM Managers in the firm
– Work closely with project teams on developing BIM implementation plans, project startup methods and workflow strategies
– Assist project teams with advanced Revit modeling requirements, content creation, and coordination efforts
– Manage and organize Revit templates, detail and family libraries for use between projects
– Develop and implement Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements
– Provide Revit/BIM quality control of all projects, including model maintenance, reviews and application of best practices
– Assist troubleshooting and resolving Revit/BIM application issues
– Assist project teams in production and coordination efforts on projects as required and able when not fulfilling BIM management duties
– Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university
– 5-10 years of experience in the field of architecture in a BIM leadership role
– Demonstrated capacity for a high level of responsibility
– Three or more built projects (200,000 sq. ft. or larger) in Revit; including collaboration with other major disciplines (structure, MEP, interiors)
– Experience with a BIM execution plan and providing a detailed modeling plan for each phase of design
– Expert level of knowledge of Autodesk Revit workflows and problem solving
– Collaborative project management with multiple design teams/offices that involved model integration
– Have played a role in project coordination/model mediation/sequencing through Navisworks or other 5D applications
– Familiarity with model visualization using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animation
– Working knowledge of analysis models that vary from solar studies to quantity takeoffs|
– Experience with Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
– Experience in the successful development of models based on LOD requirements for project completion
– Working knowledge in additional applications for energy modeling and analysis, rendering, programming
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To apply click the link below.
PGAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled